Showcased and Shoutout Series

Buckeye Breeze

Hey guys if you are a new growing channel or you are already established as bigger on youtube and you do game commentaries send me a message on youtube if you want a shoutout or you want to put one of your videos on my channel for my subs to see! I am always looking to help others out so if you have any questions on needing feel free to ask!

Why would you put someone else's video on your channel?...
Believe it or not it is actually a HUGE attractor. My friend youtube.com/user/shanadaman has had a huge response and has gained at least 50 subs from this. Because people on youtube want to be exposed to other people to get more subs. Plus it makes it easier for me to get videos out because some days I don't actually have to record.

Believe it or not it is actually a HUGE attractor. My friend youtube.com/user/shanadaman has had a huge response and has gained at least 50 subs from this. Because people on youtube want to be exposed to other people to get more subs. Plus it makes it easier for me to get videos out because some days I don't actually have to record.
So you are using other peoples videos for your advantage. Wow, come on dude. You should upload YOUR original content, not someone elses video.

So you are using other peoples videos for your advantage. Wow, come on dude. You should upload YOUR original content, not someone elses video.
You don't understand i am helping out the community of fellow youtubers. i am not using anything this to my advantage. I have made many friends on youtube since I started a few months ago and you can ask EVERY single on of them what I try to do with other channels and that is 100% help them out. I only want to help you guys out even if it doesn't get me anything. Sure it would be nice but seriously you are making a wrong assumption of me using this just for me. Now if you are just going to be critical then please leave this thread.

This doesn't say "Hey let me give you a shoutout!". This saids "Hey let me give you a shoutout, but in reality i'm going to steal your video so I can get the views". -.-

This doesn't say "Hey let me give you a shoutout!". This saids "Hey let me give you a shoutout, but in reality i'm going to steal your video so I can get the views". -.-
REALLY I am asking you to make a video telling me and my viewers about yourself and your channel introducing yourself so that my subscribers can go sub to them if the enjoy!

Hey guys if you are a new growing channel or you are already established as bigger on youtube and you do game commentaries send me a message on youtube if you want a shoutout or you want to put one of your videos on my channel for my subs to see! I am always looking to help others out so if you have any questions on needing feel free to ask!
thats pretty generous man i dont do gameplays though...

I'm not saying it's a bad thing that you are doing shoutout videos. I'm just not really understanding the point of uploading someone else's video.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing that you are doing shoutout videos. I'm just not really understanding the point of uploading someone else's video.
Ok the reason is this. Shoutouts are awesome but it doesn't give the viewer a full view of what your channel is about or does. Giving me a introduction video shows my subs exactly what you do without me just saying this is what he does. You can tell my subs what you do and even give them some tips. it is just a more clear shoutout basically.

Back