Serious Type Video

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I made this in-depth analysis of a horror game called lost in Vivo. I was wondering how the video comes off and am looking forward to feedback. I was also considering making "Games as Art" a regular thing on my channel. Thanks so much in advance!

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also please let me know If I handled the subject matter appropriately...

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
it's a bit long? I might be wrong as I don't watch much video games content, it might be a good guide/analysis but it's definitely directed towards a viewer who is interested in this game/genre or looking for this type of game. Assume it also took a while to edit? I try to simplify/minimize video editing complexity to speed up content delivery.

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it's a bit long? I might be wrong as I don't watch much video games content, it might be a good guide/analysis but it's definitely directed towards a viewer who is interested in this game/genre or looking for this type of game. Assume it also took a while to edit? I try to simplify/minimize video editing complexity to speed up content delivery.
Is there anything specific that I should cut to shorten the video? Thanks for the feedback btw

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Is there anything specific that I should cut to shorten the video? Thanks for the feedback btw
that's up to you to decide whats more important & what is less important or even useless
maybe because im from New York everything has to be to the point, wasting as least of my precious time as possible, but again im not familiar with this game, maybe that's how it's suppose to be
from my game videos experience, some of which are still on the channel at the very beginning :confused: most are below 8mins

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
that's up to you to decide whats more important & what is less important or even useless
maybe because im from New York everything has to be to the point, wasting as least of my precious time as possible, but again im not familiar with this game, maybe that's how it's suppose to be
from my game videos experience, some of which are still on the channel at the very beginning :confused: most are below 8mins
Alright, thanks ig