Series Ideas

AffectiveGamers

I've Got It
I run the channel AffectiveGamers and I need more ideas for gaming series on the PC. I am currently doing PC Games, WarZ, Arcade Classics, and Happy Wheels. The series that I am running now can't go on forever. Thank you!

Thank You!
~Andrew (Head of AffectiveGamers)

If I were you I should stop the Happy Wheels, because there is no fun in that xD For the rest do the games that make you happy. At this moment I don't have any idea for series as well so i'm just doing alot of Dragonball Z :p

I'd stop Happy Wheels just because its been done to death, try to focus on games you want to play, or ask your subs what games, as there the ones watching. I'd much rather see less played games, or indie ones to help out other game creators :)

Dude? Are you high? Happy Wheels is like the best game that has ever been made. More fun in that then DragonballZ.
Are you high?
If I were you I should stop the Happy Wheels, because there is no fun in that xD For the rest do the games that make you happy. At this moment I don't have any idea for series as well so i'm just doing alot of Dragonball Z :p
Subbed<3
I run the channel AffectiveGamers and I need more ideas for gaming series on the PC. I am currently doing PC Games, WarZ, Arcade Classics, and Happy Wheels. The series that I am running now can't go on forever. Thank you!

Thank You!
~Andrew (Head of AffectiveGamers)
I kinda feel the same way about happy wheels. I think you should tryout Winnie the Pooh baseball derby. Can make a good rage series, check it out.

Back