SELLING 10% OF FUTURE PROFIT IN EXCHANGE FOR REGULAR EXPOSURE

ry_matt

Reaction score
Hello all,

Not sure if this is the right place for this post, please advise if not. I am a new user and don't have access to the trade area...

I own a monetized YouTube channel, based in the UK, in the Reddit Niche. My account currently has 1.2k subs but is struggling to get good traction.

I am looking to grow my channel in the very near future. I have highlighted the community tabs of already established youtube channels, in the same or similar niche, as a good way of boosting my subs and views. The only issue is that I have very little capital and this seems like an expensive route to take.

I am offering 10% of my future monthly profits, in exchange for regular exposure in your community tabs and video descriptions.

I would like to invite anyone who has a good amount of subs and interaction on their account, preferably based in the UK or US, to contact me and discuss a potential deal.

I understand at the minute reward would be little to none. However, if all goes to plan and my channel starts to grow and earn good money, you would be earning 10% of potentially $1000's per month, for very little work!

Please - no time wasters.

Kind Regards,

Ryan

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
a "good" amount of subs?

I'm not even sure how such a matter would be structured legally, or if its compatible with YT T&C's but that aside...

10% in perpetuity? An offer to multiple channels or just looking for one partner?

It all seems a little wishy-washy as far as details go., Have you really thought this out?

Sure I appreciate that you'd only want to give complete details to interested partners; but you also need to be able to provide enough to make it worthwhile for such people to bother contacting you. It just all seems a little "pie in the sky" based on your above post is all.

Have you approached any other channels that fit your requirements directly? That may be a better way than posting on a forum here on the off chance the people you want to reach are reading here.

Just my $0.02 less tax.