Vlog Saving Place Series

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

My name is Benjamin James Thomas and I’m a PhD student in Creative Writing at Brunel University London. I have recently completed a major part of my research - a walk of the complete 120+ mile length of the A12 road – from Blackwall to Lowestoft. This might sound unusual and you’re probably thinking “why?”. Well it follows in the footsteps of earlier studies of routes, such as author Iain Sinclair’s M25 book – “London Orbital” and is entangled with the idea of psychogeography. I currently run a series named Saving Place where I talk to people about four places that mean a lot to them. I'm looking at collaborating with anyone who would be up for it! I record over Zoom so its really easy!

I've done ten episodes so far and everyone seems to be enjoying them!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Very cool concept. This is starting to shine a light about what you meant about psychogeography in your introduction post.
Don't mean to put him on the spot but maybe @OntheWrist would be interested in a collab, if you also collab with him on his channel.

Hope you don't mind me throwing your name out OntheWrist.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good luck with your channel!
Very cool concept. This is starting to shine a light about what you meant about psychogeography in your introduction post.
Don't mean to put him on the spot but maybe @OntheWrist would be interested in a collab, if you also collab with him on his channel.

Hope you don't mind me throwing your name out OntheWrist.
Thank you both again! I've just replied in my introduction post about psychogeography, but I do indeed get the sense that the idea behind Saving Place does clear that up a bit! :)

Also of course, I'm happy to collaborate with anyone!