s**t is about to get serious (probably not)

Lol, my videos right now are all tech but once upon a time even i made entertainment videos, they hardly fetch views, but if they start fetching they get VIRAL, while videos like mine get average views each time and there is no possiblity of getting viral except videos like temple run2 which gave me like 77k views :p .
But i like your video, just saw the asian mother beats up the child :) , you spoke but it didnt get be bored :D , try getting ur friends along with you to make episodes and all that, i like all those and maybe audince also does! Coz we are audience!

I've mainly just stuck with skits/comedy/rants/vlogs and done some music it's bloody hard to get views on some things ahah but I like a challenge! I'm always up for getting more and more people involved it's jut finding them people..
I like the idea of doing pranks but I don't know what I could do I'd need some ideas :)
Thank you for checking my channel out! and thank you for saying you didn't get bored ahah I worry about that!
77k? Holy f**k! ahah well done. I'll check your channel now :)

I've mainly just stuck with skits/comedy/rants/vlogs and done some music it's bloody hard to get views on some things ahah but I like a challenge! I'm always up for getting more and more people involved it's jut finding them people..
I like the idea of doing pranks but I don't know what I could do I'd need some ideas :)
Thank you for checking my channel out! and thank you for saying you didn't get bored ahah I worry about that!
77k? Holy f**k! ahah well done. I'll check your channel now :)
You got yourself a 40th sub man ;) , i liked your videos they are pretty good, but have some lighting for eg in your video "My heart condition", i can hardly see your face man! And lighting is important in entertainment,u cant just have everything dark and keep talking...But pretty good job alone though!

You got yourself a 40th sub man ;) , i liked your videos they are pretty good, but have some lighting for eg in your video "My heart condition", i can hardly see your face man! And lighting is important in entertainment,u cant just have everything dark and keep talking...But pretty good job alone though!

Thanks man, means a lot!
Yeah I know, my lighting sucks ahah I'm definitely working on making everything better for my next video :)

Back