RPM Contract Question

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Hey there, I recently got partnered with RPM and as there is a year contract, what happens when it runs out? Do I have to re-sign or does it just renew itself? I'd be great if someone could help me out :)

In the contract it states that it renews itself automatically unless either party gives written notice 30 days prior to the renewal date :)

Most likely it's in the contract... probably near that 1 year thing. ;)

No specific knowledge of their contract, but most network contracts will auto-renew after the initial term. In order to avoid auto-renewal... you would put in "notice" a certain number of days before the end of the initial term.

Ultimately, your best reference is the actual contract. Contracts can vary from partner to partner... so even asking people in the same network could come back to bite you.

Hope that helps! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1356308744,1356308646][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the contract it states that it renews itself automatically unless either party gives written notice 30 days prior to the renewal date :)
Gahhh... you beat us! Too fast! ;P

Most likely it's in the contract... probably near that 1 year thing. ;)

No specific knowledge of their contract, but most network contracts will auto-renew after the initial term. In order to avoid auto-renewal... you would put in "notice" a certain number of days before the end of the initial term.

Ultimately, your best reference is the actual contract. Contracts can vary from partner to partner... so even asking people in the same network could come back to bite you.

Hope that helps! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1356308744,1356308646][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gahhh... you beat us! Too fast! ;P

You can't mess with the AreYouAwareNetwork, bro ;) jk

That's a great question. I wonder what happens at Fullscreen where I'm at. I don't remember that in my contract although I'm sure it probably was.

Back