Libertywalk000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Hello,

I'm looking for some good royalty free music for my YT videos.
Anyone know any good free website?

Thank you!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you mean 'free & royalty free' OR just 'royalty free'?

I use ChillHop Music on my channel. They are free and royalties free as long as you credit them exactly like they want. BUT only for YouTube. not twitch or TikTok (at least not yet). To be clear they have a creator platform that you link to your channel before you can start using their music.

If I'm working on a paid video, i typically use PremiumBeat.com. All the music is royalty free but you do need to buy it.

Just to make sure anyone else coming to this thread is on the same page, royalty free just means you don't have to pay for every view the video gets.

Reactions: Libertywalk000

Libertywalk000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Do you mean 'free & royalty free' OR just 'royalty free'?

I use ChillHop Music on my channel. They are free and royalties free as long as you credit them exactly like they want. BUT only for YouTube. not twitch or TikTok (at least not yet). To be clear they have a creator platform that you link to your channel before you can start using their music.

If I'm working on a paid video, i typically use PremiumBeat.com. All the music is royalty free but you do need to buy it.

Just to make sure anyone else coming to this thread is on the same page, royalty free just means you don't have to pay for every view the video gets.
Thank you!

Reactions: Nicekid76

Medley

Reaction score
Website
medlius.bandcamp.com
Channel Type
Musician
If you're still searching, I have an entire royalty-free music library on my Bandcamp website. There are several genres in there to choose from including Hip-Hop, and payment is optional but appreciated.

Visunion

Reaction score
I recently discovered your post here and wanted to ask if you are still looking for original music for your video projects:)