Vlog Rhodes Greece Uncut

nay1995

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys and gals, I recently made a video on my channel of my time in Greece, this video I edited down, the video I post today is the unedited version to see which one you guys prefer, this is all to get a grasp at what the audience wants, anyway hope you enjoy back to normal upload next week, all feedback appreciated.

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice footage! For me, It's a bit too long (and I'm Greek!). If you want my thoughts, here are a few things I reacted to:

1. There's no storytelling really, just some random clips in different time of the day. Seems like a commersial that would loop in a coffee shop for a tourist firm
2. I'm not a big fan of the shadows that comes from the film maker.
3. As I mentioned, a bit too long.

But I really like the professional filming! What drone are you using?

nay1995

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice footage! For me, It's a bit too long (and I'm Greek!). If you want my thoughts, here are a few things I reacted to:

1. There's no storytelling really, just some random clips in different time of the day. Seems like a commersial that would loop in a coffee shop for a tourist firm

Thanks for the feedback, this was really a test to see what people thought of my footage unedited, if your interested I have the same footage cut into a video with a bit of a story line and beat matching on my channel as well

Reactions: Gediphoto

nay1995

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

And I use the DJI mavic mini it’s amazing quality and cheap for a drone I would definitely recommend

Reactions: Gediphoto