Removed and Restored the Channel !

TumDum

Hi,

My Youtube channel shows statistics about Cricket (a sport :)).Yesterday midday i received the mail stating "we have removed your channel from YouTube". As you know, no reasons were given but to say that i have severely violated the community guidelines. After thinking about it, i realised that it has to be because of "spamming" and should have been removed by a robot.

For example : My title would say (example only) "Who is the highest scorer in Cricket ? | Tendulkar, Sangakkara, Lara, Richards" like that so technically someone can say its spamming.

I appealed after about 1 hour receiving the removal email and i simply asked if someone can explain why it was removed. Then to my surprise, within 2 hours the channel was restored.

My question
==========
Now that i have my channel again, i ran through everything in detail and found about 5 videos with titles like above example. Should i change them ? because i may be removed once again in the future ?
Of course i will not do this again, but do you think those existing titles are safe because YouTube cleared my channel and restored it as is ?

Thanks a lot....

It's really impossible to know if YT didn't give a reason.

It appears that the channel was taken down by a YT bot (as you say) and when checked by a human was restored.

This would indicate that you weren't in fact breaching any YT Ts&Cs.

Short of that just go through the rules and see if there's anything you might be breaching and wind back on that.

Back