Relaunching a channel

voteforthegirls

Ava Zinn
Reaction score
Website
voteforthegirls.avazinn.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe you just need to accept that people are not onboard with what you are doing...
So let me get this straight. You are telling me that people are not onboard or hate women?

Something is not right with the audience, or I am just not accepting the answer I am getting. You may be right as far as the Australian adaptation of #VoteForTheGirls.

My friend Karly posted a petition to relaunch Vote for the Girls.

Here is the final episode of the American version.

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I don't think LandyVlad is suggesting that people aren't watching your channel because they hate women.

I just checked out that video you linked above as well as a couple others. To be honest, the audio alone makes them nearly unwatchable. The music is too loud and I could barely make out what you were saying much of the time. And perhaps there is not the audience for your channel that you hope for - I can't really speak to that as singing competitions aren't really my jam.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think LandyVlad is suggesting that people aren't watching your channel because they hate women.
Correct.

What I am saying is that they are likely not onboard with the part I highlighted in my response.
That is, deliberately setting out to eliminate male contestants simply because they are male.

voteforthegirls

Ava Zinn
Reaction score
Website
voteforthegirls.avazinn.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is, deliberately setting out to eliminate male contestants simply because they are male.
So let's get this straight, people want to watch #VoteForTheGirls because they want to see a girl win shows like American Idol and The Voice, and...

You're talking about a YouTube channel/program that got 22 women to victory during its 11-year run, and people are not on board with that?

Something is wrong. When this started in 2010, it became a hit. The desire of the host of Vote for the Girls is to get a girl to victory while eliminating the male contestants without controversy or criticism.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nothing to do with the audio issue. I was talking about the apparent anti-male issue. BUt as I say it doessnt; need more discussion we'll just need to agree to disagree.