Meet Up/Gathering Refresh SMP (Mindcrack/Hermitcraft like SMP server) 1.8 RECRUITING

Ramman

Hey guys, I run Refresh SMP which is a whitelisted SMP server like mindcrack, hermitcraft or Cube SMP. We are on 1.8 and are completely vanilla (no mods/ plugins). For the new season of the map we are going to collaborate with each other to build themed cities (ex: Metropolis, Medieval City, Hobbit Village) so if you love building, this server is great for you. We are currently looking for people who also Youtube actively and are looking to make videos on an SMP server.

Apply to join Refresh SMP
*Required
What is your Minecraft IGN? *:
What is your Skype Username?*:
Application Video URL: (A video you feel best represents your recording style or a video made specifically for this application)*:
Youtube URL*:
Why do you want to join?:
What are your plans for the server? (series, build's etc.):
Will you record semi regularly - regularly?:
What is your Timezone/Location?:
Any other relevant information?:

What is your Minecraft IGN? *: Rhosymadre
What is your Skype Username?*: Skype: Rhos - Discord: Rhos#6707
Application Video URL: (A video you feel best represents your recording style or a video made specifically for this application)*:
Youtube URL*: youtube.com/channel/UCWxalUr0VemUHbVhsBk_UyQ
Why do you want to join?: I want to be a part of a nice community again, since I haven't I forever and it feels great!
What are your plans for the server? (series, build's etc.): I could restart my gaming channel, and I would probably build in an organic theme in the first "season" if I get in. I mainly find bugs, or make insanely tiny redstone contraptions on my MC channel and do some building tutorials.
Will you record semi regularly - regularly?: Yes
What is your Timezone/Location?: American EST
Any other relevant information?: No

Back