Rebranding?

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey friends!

I've been away from youtube for a bit as I was busy with college but also getting bored of my content. I want to start over but I am not sure if it's best to make a new channel or try to rebrand what I have? I believe most of my subscribers are inactive since I hardly post anymore but I am also worried if I make a new channel I won't get a following since YouTube's algorithm hates small channels.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made the switch from gameplay videos and memes to commentary and original music a few months ago, and while the channel suffered for a little bit, I'm now seeing more success than I ever had on the channel. I think the idea of rebranding sounds scarier than it actually is. I'm enjoying my content now, and I think that shows and is why my channel is growing again. Making a new channel could work, but I doubt it's necessary.

innotube

Reaction score
I agree with Geoffrey, It is easy to rebrand your existing channel. What you need to do is identifying a theme from your current videos or start a new theme which can connect to your current themes. Then, rename your channel with the theme, and design a header picture for the new theme.

A focused theme and well designed brand image will attract new subscribers.

Reactions: Geoffrey Toussaint