Promotion Forums

Mogoko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Theres little problem using a promotion forum, if you are low on capital, (money) then why not? No one is going to trouble you over it, there are 1000's of ways to promote online, if your low on money, these sites will help.

How do I use them?
Promotion sites usually offer services such as, "posting", "reviews", exchanges, affiliate exchanges, blog comments etc.. in exchange for "forum cash" which you gain for selling your services, or by making posts on the forums. What you should bare in mind however you don't want to use their advertising services, this is a waste of time and money. What we do want though, is to build relationships with other webmasters, and get them involved in our website. If you are aiming your site at young people, these sites are the places to go. If you are running a contest on your site, you will be able to advertise that too.

But I don't Know any "Promotion Sites" Where are they?
What you should bare in mind is that some promotion sites are run by young people who are not committed enough, which is why you should use not use them for anything that is long-term, not all sites will close, however due to the fact that they are run by enthusiastic people with a lot of free time, and willing to help for free (maybe to build a range of work to show off), or to improve their skills. This is how you get your jobs done "Cheaply".

Sites inlcude www.adminpeak.com, www.adminsturf.com, www.forumpromotion.net, www.webgurubb.org and more!

You can see a list of promotion forums here: http://youngwebbuilder.com/forum/index.php?threads/list-of-forums-which-allow-promoting.204/#post-1042

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its definitely some good info there for people looking to promote their websites although I cant imagine it being too helpful for those without them and looking to only promote their channel/videos like we have here. It could help those who do have sites that are for their channel/brand though.

Slimrosnick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i agree these forums are great for promoting your website but these links don't really help youtubers promote there videos.

Fait

Reaction score
I know this is old but I thought I say ForumPromotion has always been an amazing site!
It help me promote my own site TechObserved.com not gonna make it a link because I don’t wanna self promo but it is still amazing today.