Promoting your Channel to other YouTubers, Your Opinion?

I had one guy repeatedly sending me spam PMs telling me to watch his videos because he "knew I'd be interested". His videos are really bad quality English lessons for non-natives. So not only was he a spammer, he was also too dumb to understand who his target audience is.

*flag for spam*
*block user*
 
Something that I embraced with my secondary show is shouting out on Tumblr and Facebook those who create a video review or breakdown of my show to share with their followers on YT. It's a bit of viral marketing on my end, but those who get shouted out (and get a boost from my followers) really appreciate it - which gets more folks reviewing and more people talking about my show.

It's the Sharknado of YouTube marketing.
See, now thats what Im talking about, thats an awesome idea! Collabing without collabing!
 
See, now thats what Im talking about, thats an awesome idea! Collabing without collabing!
And the best part is that it started organically! A few people did it, and now I seem to get a few messages a day saying I'LL HAVE ONE UP AS SOON AS I CAN

Which I assume they text as they run full speed and face first at their camera.
 
And the best part is that it started organically! A few people did it, and now I seem to get a few messages a day saying I'LL HAVE ONE UP AS SOON AS I CAN

Which I assume they text as they run full speed and face first at their camera.
That sounds like a fun thing for all and it brings your community closer and keeps them all involved in a fun way! Awesome!
 
Honestly from what I've heard people say you should just comment on their videos asking people to check out your channel... most people may not like it but a decent amount of people should at least check out your videos.
 
Honestly from what I've heard people say you should just comment on their videos asking people to check out your channel... most people may not like it but a decent amount of people should at least check out your videos.
You might get a few views but who gives a s**t. Every single 'youtuber' that Ive seen do that, has s**t videos and its obvious they dont put any effort into their videos, brand or anything and even if they do, spamming is the b***h way of getting views. Its equal to buying views.
 
You might get a few views but who gives a s**t. Every single 'youtuber' that Ive seen do that, has s**t videos and its obvious they dont put any effort into their videos, brand or anything and even if they do, spamming is the b***h way of getting views. Its equal to buying views.

amen
 
Back
Top