Promoting our channel

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been trying to think of some ways of promoting our YTDesigner channel, we basically use it to promote our websites and do videos on YouTube based things such as how tos although we only have one at present. Does anyone have any tips and suggestions on how we can promote it any better? Our target audience is pretty much the whole of YouTube.

Thank you.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you tried the actual "Promote video" Button on youtube XD It costs but i dont think its much.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have never really noticed it before, is that the method for getting Sponsored Videos at the top of the listings in the sidebar?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah dont do that actually, seems like it cuold get costly XD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont think I would unless the video or channel would make the money back. Do you know how much it is?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont know the cost, but i know everytime some one clicks on your video, you have too pay. so thats stupid. what you doing on BlackOps?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well it does make sense, it seems the same as Google Adwords but still like Adwords I wont be buying them :) I was just on Team Deathmatch on PSN.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Do you comment much? i comment on as many channels as i can so people visit my channel.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you comment much? i comment on as many channels as i can so people visit my channel.
I do as much as possible but sometimes I dont have that much time, its normally when I get a decent amount of time on the PC when I do, perhaps I should comment some more.