PMing On Youtube

I mean what if your asking them to review your channel and get back to you if they would like to make videos together.
I would like to have alittle less subs

Even if you asked for a review i don't think many people would check it out. it still looks like spam and after we've seen so much of it everything just looks the same.

Even if you asked for a review i don't think many people would check it out. it still looks like spam and after we've seen so much of it everything just looks the same.
True yeah I didnt do it the other day to see how many of my subs were active so i will stop doing it I have a good active amount of plp without doing messages thanks for the advice

True yeah I didnt do it the other day to see how many of my subs were active so i will stop doing it I have a good active amount of plp without doing messages thanks for the advice

you've been on youtube for about a week..take your time with it make sure you enjoy it.i understand having subs are awesome but just focus on your content and the subs will come in time. you're doing better then most do in a week so yea!

you've been on youtube for about a week..take your time with it make sure you enjoy it.i understand having subs are awesome but just focus on your content and the subs will come in time. you're doing better then most do in a week so yea!
yeah I would like to have less subs

What do you guys think of private messaging plp your video on youtube.

Not asking for a sub but explain your channel and video

I just mark as spam- I personally think it's just essentially asking for subs. Spam spam spam!!

I mean what if your asking them to review your channel and get back to you if they would like to make videos together.
I would like to have alittle less subs

If you're asking for collabs, it would depend on the way you phrased it I think. It would be very easy to sound as though you just wanted some of their subscribers, so you would have to word it carefully so that your intentions could not be misconstrued, is my opinion. :)

I just mark as spam- I personally think it's just essentially asking for subs. Spam spam spam!!

If you're asking for collabs, it would depend on the way you phrased it I think. It would be very easy to sound as though you just wanted some of their subscribers, so you would have to word it carefully so that your intentions could not be misconstrued, is my opinion. :)
I am havent sent any messages yesterday and my views stayed the same so I wont do it just use more forums and work hard

I use PMs for one of 3 reasons. Talk to friends, welcome new subs and tell people that their designs are done and to get on Skype

I personally hate when people PM me. Especially when I can see that they sent the same message to 84 other people. It's just annoying and looks desperate. If they subscribe first, comment on a few videos, have a few conversations with me, and THEN ask me to check out a video. I totally would. But don't just message me out of the blue.

Back