Please Help Me!! Upload Stuck at 98% After Browser Freeze. Any advice? Should I Worry?

SG2021

Hi! Amateur Youtuber here! I need some help if you guys don't mind. I feel as if I may be panicking. I was checking my analytics while updating. Which was a bad idea on my part because sometimes the browser will freeze when I look at the traffic source windows. When the tab stopped responding, I opened a new one and went to studio. I saw that the video was still uploading so I closed the original tab. Before this happened it said my video was 98% uploaded and only had 27 minutes left. It's been about 30 and it's still the same. I remembered that if you attempt to close the tab Youtube will stop you and ask if you are sure. Well that did not happen. I hated that I did that but also remembered that if you close the window while uploading, upon opening studio again, it will give you the option to continue the upload by re-submitting the file and it would pick up where it left off. This did not happen either. The upload was still there, but it has been stuck on 98% for like 15 minutes now. Which makes this a total of 35 to 45 minutes. Am I tripping? Should I just wait it out or start over? For the record, the video is an hour and 30 min long and my internet is very slow with a max of 18 mbps. If there is anyone out there who could explain what I did wrong or if I should not worry I would really appreciate it. TYIA!

Back