Gaming PC gaming collab

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a few people who wanna play games like
Don't Starve Together
Viscera Cleanup Detail
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Golf With Your Friends
GMod
All I'm looking for are people with a good, clean sense of humor (my little sister watches my channel and I want to be a good role model for her) and are available regularly. I'm in EST, 19 yo, try to post every day as long as I'm not sick and don't have an exam coming up.
You can post your channel and skype username so we can get in touch. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

youtube.com/channel/UCeiVBY6iV-HSCsKjruVecVw

Hey, Just checked out your channel. It's pretty cool, honestly feel like you deserve more subscribers. :)
I have a few of the games you suggested and I always like to meet new people on YouTubz and stuff and make friend with them. :p

I run two different channels, there being my own channel and a group gaming channel for any one that I know to be a part of called The NiviXien Zone. They are a bit random when it comes to getting content up there but I always do my best to keep active!

I'm in BST (UK) timezone but I don't think that should too much of a problem as I tend to be online a lot. If you are interested then my Skype name is: sowhartyt
I look forward to getting too know you. :)

Back