Gaming [PC|1.2k+ SUBS] In need of a gaming group! :D

Archi

Hey guys, I'm Archi, 18 years old living in the UK, I'm currently getting into the Youtube vibe,
so if anyone here wants collaborate with me then simply add me on Steam and leave me
a message! :D - New Youtubers are welcome!

Requirements:
  • Good Microphone
  • Decent Computer
  • Free Schedule
  • 16+ Years old
  • Online often
I own a whole load of games! So I'm up to record almost anything, even though Minecraft
is currently a big part of my channel, I want to add several other games like Arma 3, Gta5
or even CSGO.

Hope to hear from you!

I'm online very often. Minecraft sounds kinda sweet, esp. since I haven't put up a minecraft vid in a while.

Hey dude, I'm from Australia and our time zones are far apart but i stay up quite late .
Add me on skype if you wanna record together : rory.lee1

Hey do you have Skype at all? I'd happily welcome you into a community group where we all just socialize and look to record with each other when we can. Currently 16 of us, though waiting on some more invite replies.

Hey bro im new to the youtube and i am already at 100 subs in less then 1 month :D. I have been looking for someone fun to play minecraft with for awhile. Im 22 years old so the age is no problem i will add you on steam and message you when i get home. Check out my videos let me know what you think but i think we could do great things together lol.

Back