• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Over 16,000 Views on My First Action Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike-uh

Even though I was hoping for a bigger response on YouTube than what I've received - it being my first action video - I'm thankful for the people who've watched, commented, and liked it. It was a learning experience I deem priceless, as I had fiddled with After Effects only once before on a 20sec test video. I had to watch them tutorials over and over again!! haha

Other than that video, no other milestones. Haven't gotten the subscribers I'm looking for yet. Will keep trucking though, one day I know I'll get there.

Even though I was hoping for a bigger response on YouTube than what I've received - it being my first action video - I'm thankful for the people who've watched, commented, and liked it. It was a learning experience I deem priceless, as I had fiddled with After Effects only once before on a 20sec test video. I had to watch them tutorials over and over again!! haha

Other than that video, no other milestones. Haven't gotten the subscribers I'm looking for yet. Will keep trucking though, one day I know I'll get there.

That's awesome! Well done! :)

Thanks Mark! I'm glad you enjoyed it, hearing from my audience makes my day.

Yeah I actually did enable YouTube's Invideo Programming....did it not work??? Was excited when I say YouTube had created that feature, hope it's working.
Congrats! The video is nicely done. I like how put the annotation at the end to get people to watch your newest action thriller. See if you also have the YouTube function for an invideo promo.

http://www.youtube.com/account_featured_programming

How'd you get 16000 views! That's quite a few, and far more than your other videos. Did you market yourself? Did someone important share your video?

Anyway, congratulations!

I actually didn't do anything different compared to what I do with all my videos. I think a big reason why it might have done better is when I first uploaded it back in April, the GoPro HERO3 was still a pretty big topic on YouTube. And since I had GoPro in the title of that video, it probably appeared more in search results ;D

Most of my videos have really simple titles, did the same with my latest action flick. Those seem to get more attention!

Thanks for your interest bro, glad you liked it :p Checked out your stuff too! Your animations are pretty good! Keep it up!

How'd you get 16000 views! That's quite a few, and far more than your other videos. Did you market yourself? Did someone important share your video?

Anyway, congratulations!
[DOUBLEPOST=1387831559,1387831497][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks yo!!
I checked it out! That's really good! Congrats :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back