Other ways to promote my channel/Get Videos noticed

Thats fine man ;) But keep it at a max of 2 vids a day xD Or else it will just be too much for the viewers/subs to watch wich makes them ignoring ya :'( But 2 shuld do just fine ^_^
I'm thinking about doing a video every other day, what you think? :)

I'm just thinking 1 video a day every other day for the minute and maybe like announcements etc will be added whenever :)

something I used to do but quit cause I'm lazy that worked pretty well was twitter. You add random people who don't look too spammy, then you just start making funny clever comments on their tweets. Next thing you know people are adding you and favoriting your tweets, and every time you put out a video the new followers see it. I'm gonna start doing that again dang it. I'm @symphonious7 if anyone wants to add me hahaha
Wow I never knew lol I always wanted my subs to follow my twitter but you know I may actually try this out thumbs up :) Im @back2respawn if any wants to follow

Be careful with box for box though, if you're not picky with who you put in there, no one's gonna care, especially if you've got like 20 people boxed, and same with the person you're boxing with, you want them to be someone who gets alot of new subs and views and doesn't have too many people featured. If you're 1 of 5, there's a good chance you'll get noticed, one of 20? Not so much.

Be careful with box for box though, if you're not picky with who you put in there, no one's gonna care, especially if you've got like 20 people boxed, and same with the person you're boxing with, you want them to be someone who gets alot of new subs and views and doesn't have too many people featured. If you're 1 of 5, there's a good chance you'll get noticed, one of 20? Not so much.

Thanks for the tip

Back