Organizing Your Subscribers?

The Beer Inspector

The Beer Inspector
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So I wanted to organize all my subscribers on a wordsheet, but there's no way on youtube to see all your subscribers without confusion.

Why does Youtube make the simple things so complicated? It would be nice to see your subscribers in alphabetical order or in order that they subscribed to you.

I sometimes want to connect with my subscribers via youtube messaging, but that's really hard to do without knowing who your subscribers are...
Anybody else feel this way?

Also, if you send a subscriber a youtube message, will they receive it if you haven't added each other as contacts?

Reactions: itsameray

TheBoredomPage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I get messages from my subscribers a lot and never added them as a contact. My channel is based off of subscriber request.

But I feel your pain, I only have 50 subs and it's annoying for me when I want to message one.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know right! They make things over complicated sometimes.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
If they were able to put it in alphabetical order life would be so much easier to find a specific subscriber :) I don't know why YouTube hasn't actually though of including it yet :/

Reactions: The Beer Inspector

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So I wanted to organize all my subscribers on a wordsheet, but there's no way on youtube to see all your subscribers without confusion.

Why does Youtube make the simple things so complicated? It would be nice to see your subscribers in alphabetical order or in order that they subscribed to you.

I sometimes want to connect with my subscribers via youtube messaging, but that's really hard to do without knowing who your subscribers are...
Anybody else feel this way?

Also, if you send a subscriber a youtube message, will they receive it if you haven't added each other as contacts?

I hate how they do they do this. I also think they should put it in the order of when they subscribed to you. I also find it annoying that there isn't more showing up on one page before you have to go to the second page. I don't get Youtube sometimes.......some things about it are fantastic, then other little things like this are SO frustrating!

Reactions: The Beer Inspector

SabiaNz

Reaction score
Simple little search field would solve everyones problems.

Lee Dawson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree completely. The subscriber list needs to be redesigned!