One more intro... CallumConnor!

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |

Yet again please tell me what you like and what you dont... i'm asking for so many reviews ill start reviewing others work thanks guys!

I became sea sick watching that, is that a bad thing? lol

Honestly, I thought there was way too much movement, it disoriented me...

The colors worked great though... but oh man... the above! At least for me... might be I am just sea sick in general haha

Jonathan

I became sea sick watching that, is that a bad thing? lol

Honestly, I thought there was way too much movement, it disoriented me...

The colors worked great though... but oh man... the above! At least for me... might be I am just sea sick in general haha

Jonathan

Really? i actually made everything slower it was originally 6 seconds with the same motion imagine how fast that was lol ^^

Perhaps it was the process of it being slower that made it feel all like "wtf am I doing on this boat"... but maybe it´s just me! I have been sick for almost a month now so that could be it haha

Jonathan

Perhaps it was the process of it being slower that made it feel all like "wtf am I doing on this boat"... but maybe it´s just me! I have been sick for almost a month now so that could be it haha

Jonathan

Lol =p

I didnt get what I expected from it, them red cubes I wanted to jump up and make "Connor" next to "Callum". I see what JD means about the sea sickness, when it zooms in to the start of "Connor" that made me feel a bit funny watching it :D It was still good all round though.

I didnt get what I expected from it, them red cubes I wanted to jump up and make "Connor" next to "Callum". I see what JD means about the sea sickness, when it zooms in to the start of "Connor" that made me feel a bit funny watching it :D It was still good all round though.

Michael, i know you don't work with cinema 4D but if i could make those red cubes jump and transform into a name... well, i would be the jesus of intros =] unless you mean something other than what im thinking, but thanks for the commet =p

Michael, i know you don't work with cinema 4D but if i could make those red cubes jump and transform into a name... well, i would be the jesus of intros =] unless you mean something other than what im thinking, but thanks for the commet =p

Thats exactly how I meant ;)

Back