Other News Cast Colab

Calvisions

I've been wanting to do this video for a while and always have wanted to make it a collab unfortunately I haven't been able to find many people that are committed to working on it. Hopefully some of you that read this would like to be apart of this!

The idea is to have a very serious news anchor that loves his job, but everybody just goofs off.

I wrote four episodes but I plane to have the episodes released on everybody's channel. So that way they can all be linked together so everybody's viewers will go to other channels then everyone involved will hopefully gain views/subscribers/ and what not.

I would like the camera quality to be all similar, so it needs to be a high def camera (I have a canon vixia hf s21 just so you have an idea)

If interested leave a post I'll check out channels and pick out the best I suppose.

(Quick side note I'm re-doing the script so that will at least take a week)

Almost forgot to leave what the roles are. (Everyone must be 17+ just so the news cast don't look like kids)

-Phil Phillips News Reporter (Button down shirt w/tie, has something in his ear so he can communicate with station. Holding a microphone in his hand)
-Paul Johnson Movie Critic (wears a suit, nothing special) {Has a tv behind him, with the tv always off.}
-KATY Sanders Doctor (wears lab coat, and glasses) {In front of x-rays and has a big paper with a pie chart on it.}
-Brad Fischer Sports (Always has a cigarette in his ear can be a fake. Wears a suit no tie, top two buttons unbutton, no dress shoe just gym shoes.)
-James Brick Weather (wears glasses, as well as a suit hair is combed over.) {Stands in front of a green/blue screen with a bunch of furniture that builds a fort in front of him.}

That sounds really fun! I am actually planning on ordering a blue screen later this week, so if you don't have much of a deadline I could be James Brick Weather. If you do have a deadline, I can be Paul Johnson.

Back