New Youtube Channel

thao_nguyenn

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Thao and I'm new to the Youtube platform. I recently made a post-workout video and it would be great if you give me some feedback on how to improve it for the next video. Thank you!

Vladdy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, so nice video first of all and nice transformation. What I would suggest to improve it is make introduction and your personal review a little shorter at the start. One more thing, mb talk more about the challenge, like how many sets and reps of each exercise, but it all depends where you wanna go with the idea for the channel: more fitness or vlog, I was kinda conflicted about that when I was watching.

Reactions: thao_nguyenn

thao_nguyenn

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I will definitely take those feedbacks into consideration in the next video!

Dartist

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Hello everyone! My name is Thao and I'm new to the Youtube platform. I recently made a post-workout video and it would be great if you give me some feedback on how to improve it for the next video. Thank you!
Hey Thao I like how u explained the sacrafice you made about drinking the Boba drinks. I liked your routines. I doing a fitness channel on gaining weight and show my progressions as well. keep it up new subscriber