New webcam

This is awesome! I just got a new webcam as well, actually, and I had two to choose from - one was the one you got and the other was Logitech C615. I'll put the video in the signature, can you please check out mine?
The reason I didn't get C920 is because it was more expensive and I believe my computer wouldn't have met all the requirements for it. But I think those two webcams aren't really different from each other, both can capture footage in 1080p, but I'm just not gonna go for that because not a quality freak and 720p does not look bad at all to me.

It looks nice! If it is possible to manual focus. Maybe you could try to make it manual and try not to move that much to the back and front.
Or keep it on auto and dont move that much to the back and front.

Well that focus actually I don't really care but try to put lightning settings for sure.
Your in 1 room with pretty good light so try to set the webcam to that light to make sure it doesn't auto balance lightning.

It looks nice! If it is possible to manual focus. Maybe you could try to make it manual and try not to move that much to the back and front.
Or keep it on auto and dont move that much to the back and front.

Well that focus actually I don't really care but try to put lightning settings for sure.
Your in 1 room with pretty good light so try to set the webcam to that light to make sure it doesn't auto balance lightning.

Yeah I normally record during the day so there is lots of natural lighting and I can make best use of my so called blue screen

Yeah I normally record during the day so there is lots of natural lighting and I can make best use of my so called blue screen
just make sure to set light to manual. Nothing is more annoying than the light that changes in a video. I'm new to vlogs etc so maybe the viewers don't mind but this is the only thing I have to say. But the webcam looks amazing O.O haven't used an extern webcam for +/- 10 years. Only webcam I have now is the one from my macbook.

Thats a great webcam!!! I need to get one of those! I've been asked to do some interviews view google hangout!

Back