Other New Gaming channel collab

Necronomous

Reaction score
Hello everyone and good morning (at least where i'm at) I am very interested in collaborating with other new or established YouTubers to help get my foot through the door and hopefully to help you as well! My gaming channel consists or 4 friends that love to just enjoy gaming together so one day we decided to create a channel and start streaming. We do anything from COD Warzone to ESO to Minecraft and everything in between. Currently, I am the only one that is keeping up with video editing and posting along with social media updates so as you can imagine it's getting a little tough to juggle along with working 10h days on top of that. I would love to meet new people and even just have some gaming sessions at the least. We play mostly on PS4 but we also do some PC gaming like FPS and MMO's. if you at interested in helping or collaborating please feel free to send me a message or just go to my Youtube Channel and drop a comment at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ov3tW-avUDh_qqXx43T4A. Again, we also do streaming mostly on weekends so if you want to drop by and say Hi it would be very appreciated!