Request New Channel, Need Stuff.

XFlowSWE

Reaction score
Alright so me and some friends just started a new channel. Actually we've had a channel for a while but we've started a Swedish gaming channel now since that's our native language.
Since we started a new channel we need a background/picture and maybe even intro that suits a gaming channel. So i was wondering if someone could be so kind as to try and make us some kind of background/profile picture and maybe intro. It would be much appreciated since all of us kinda suck at these kinds of things.

We won't be able to pay you anything but we can put a link to your channel and try to get people to check you out. (We're not famous at all( yet ;) ) so i can't promise anything.)

What we're looking for:
We would like a background that suits for a gaming channel(obviously) but nothing "only cod or bf3"ish since we play all kinds of games like those 2 and Minecraft, Terraria, Garrys Mod, GTA... etc.. You get it.
It doesn't have to be something über serious but still not to childish.

For the profile picture we just want something with an X on since we're called X-Flow, doesn't have to be really super ultra fancy or anything.

If you do decide to make an intro, we don't want anything special as long as it's game related and not copyright infringing.(Don't know if that's a real word)

Thanks beforehand and sorry for all the text, I just like explaining things until the point where you don't know what's going on... Yeah.. So again, thanks.