New channel idea?

Stephanharz

Reaction score
I'm kinda kicking a new channel idea that I feel will have a rapid growth [or not who knows with YouTube lol] BUT I thought that I will post here and just see if anyone would be game to "join" it since I already have one channel and so if I start another one I would like to link with others.

It will be around animals - environmental science [not going to go into details in a open forum lol] this will be the top of the list.

I can do video editing but would like to have a fellow co editor
scrip/researcher
voice actor?

I'm based in Texas so I would like people to be in Texas or close to Texas.

Having gear is great but I can supply gear as needed depending on the "job" you will be doing.
This is unpaid but you will have % ownership in the combined channel so if it takes off and grows, you get to reap the rewards.

Honestly this post maybe a total hit or miss and either way I'm not in a rush and can plan it over time. Just want to see what is out there.

Would be aiming for weekly uploads with video time around 15 to 30 minutes

MyLumoLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is unpaid but you will have % ownership in the combined channel so if it takes off and grows, you get to reap the rewards.
Not sure if YT allows for co-owned channels (most probably not), but you'd definitely need a legal contract that explicit spells out the nature of the partnership.