Request New Banner, can pay.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
After a few attempts on doing it myself, I must admit defeat and accept I either suck at it and don't have the time or patience to do it properly.

Preferably someone who have a trackrecord of making highend banners for NON-Gaming channels.
I have plenty of pictures that can be included in the banner and a good idea of how I want it to look, or atleast the essence of it.

It should include the following:
Channel name
''Long live travel''
Possibly a small text calling for subscribtion if it can be done smoothly.

I generally like banners with square or triangle boxes within the banner that each contains a different picture. To reflect that the channel has been a few places.

You can also check out my channel to see what its about. Travel montages so far.

I will pay 5-10€. 10€ if I can be shown some work prior that I like. :)

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I wouldn't mind helping with you with it. I'm off work for the next 3 days so I'll have plenty of time on my hands. =]

"Exploring With Josh's Banner" on Youtube is kind of what I think about when looking for traveling channel banners. 3 or 4 pictures combined into the banner incorporating shapes while also keeping the channel name in there. Just message me on here or on my social media and we can discuss it in more detail.

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
Hey! I'm interested in doing this for you :) I think i can give you what you want and I can do it under 2 hours or 1. I have lots of free time so if you want msg me anytime! I also wanna suggest that I will make a banner and you don't like it you don't have to pay for it, but you could take it for free. I'm not really doing this for money anyways...just wanna improve my skills.

Venox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello! If you still need someone to create your banner, we'd be glad to help! Feel free to message us here if you're interested. We'll provide you with a few examples of our works to see if they suit your needs, and go over the specifics if you choose to contact us.
Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, so for my dissaperance, it's a bit rude but thanks for the response. I have been a bit busy - but I will start to look into my own material and see what I want included in future graphics and have everything ready before making further contact. :)

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
Hey guys, so for my dissaperance, it's a bit rude but thanks for the response. I have been a bit busy - but I will start to look into my own material and see what I want included in future graphics and have everything ready before making further contact. :)
No Problem! :)

ssshockz

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for a graphic designer, but If needed, I'll be happy to help!

Discord- ssshockz#5569

Email- dylanleexd@gmail.com

Portfolio- I will send you my website showing all my past work :)

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, after a bit of a hiatus and getting done with a ''project'' and settling in, I finally picked some images.

1. I will still pay for high quality
2. I would still love triangles/squares/circles with a picture each.. I image 3-5 travel images, and still kept somewhat tasteful and minimalistic.
3. If you have any banners/art to refer to that comes close to what you could make, either your own or someone elses, that would be great.
4. A non-aggresive call to action (Subscribe thingy) in the banner.

Nothing in the banner that could cause copyright issues, all originally made by you, besides my own images.

Thanks for your patience! :)