NEED YT BACKGROUND AND WATERMARK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

hey, I really need a youtube (onechannel) layout design as soon as possible! Have 'Breezy' (my youtube name) and '#1 for BATTLEFIELD 4 news and gameplay' somewhere else :) Also must be BATTLEFIELD 4 related! Person to make his will be in my sub box and I will make a shout out video. I have 2.6k subscriber! search 'BreezyPlayz' to check (if you want)
THANKS[DOUBLEPOST=1373672393,1373672351][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey, I really need a youtube (onechannel) layout design as soon as possible! Have 'Breezy' (my youtube name) and '#1 for BATTLEFIELD 4 news and gameplay' somewhere else :) Also must be BATTLEFIELD 4 related! Person to make his will be in my sub box and I will make a shout out video. I have 2.6k subscriber! search 'BreezyPlayz' to check (if you want)
THANKS

Also need this logo on it somewhere, maybe small in a corner somewhere ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1373672415][/DOUBLEPOST]
THANKS[DOUBLEPOST=1373672393,1373672351][/DOUBLEPOST]

Also need this logo on it somewhere, maybe small in a corner somewhere ;)

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back