Request Need Thumbnail

That's really good! If you don't mind me asking, what font did you use for "Ultimate Team" or is from a Madden 25 promo? Only asking, because I am also doing Madden 25 vids. :)
This one was more difficult since I couldn't find an actual legit madden font, I found an EA like font and just had to mimic it to look like the logo.

I did use the madden logo itself up top but I used various tools to make it look different and the way I thought it might standout more.

Then I took the EA font made it match the madden logo as a best i could and then finished up by making it took like the top.

This one was more difficult since I couldn't find an actual legit madden font, I found an EA like font and just had to mimic it to look like the logo.

I did use the madden logo itself up top but I used various tools to make it look different and the way I thought it might standout more.

Then I took the EA font made it match the madden logo as a best i could and then finished up by making it took like the top.
Thanks for the reply! I'll def have to find the EA font, you did a great job getting it to match up.

Back