Request Need Minecraft Banner

TheJusticeHobbit

Hey out there i need a minecraft banner for my new youtube channel (TheMajesticHobbit) i hope someone will make one for me i gonna become happy then :D

I will be happy to make you a banner for free, check out my website : youtube-graphics.com and complete the form for what you would like on your banner if you are interested! Alternatively, you can order the premium package on my website. Feel free to have a look!

I made you this simple one but if you have other ideas in mind get back to me and i'll try and make it or if you want to keep this one or change anything on this one let me know!
minecraft background.jpg

I made you this simple one but if you have other ideas in mind get back to me and i'll try and make it or if you want to keep this one or change anything on this one let me know!
View attachment 16254
it looks awesome but it's too small BTW can you also make one there show that i play dayZ, g-mod, CSS and Minecraft to my other channel TheJusticeHobbit that would be amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1391263385,1391263321][/DOUBLEPOST]
it looks awesome can you also make one there show that i play dayZ, g-mod, CSS and Minecraft to my other channel TheJusticeHobbit that would be amazing
but it dosen't have to say TheJusticeHobbit

it looks awesome but it's too small BTW can you also make one there show that i play dayZ, g-mod, CSS and Minecraft to my other channel TheJusticeHobbit that would be amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1391263385,1391263321][/DOUBLEPOST]
but it dosen't have to say TheJusticeHobbit
Do you have skype of Facebook so we can talk easier?

Back