Need Help to Reporting to Youtube False Scam Third party

Nomore

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello

I am Create Fail compilation video .. Those video video i am use in Compilation video is not avaliable in youtube

I am upload video month ago i am not receive Third party claim . i have million views this video

Today i am see my Four video receive " Iricom"Third party match claim and 100% sure they claim my video Manually because at a Same time get Four claim ,, this is impossible

I am dispute this Calim they reject my dispute and say me you dont have right to upload this video

I have permission to upload Fail compilation video

Plz any one tell me how how do i report this Issue Directly to Youtube

Because 100% sure totally Fail Claim and Iricom is Scam network which they make money to other people video and i am already read to much Report about this network

Seriously i wanna f**k this network they make money my videos

Last edited:

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hello

I am Create Fail compilation video .. Those video video i am use in Compilation video is not avaliable in youtube

I am upload video month ago i am not receive Third party claim . i have million views this video

Today i am see my Four video receive " Iricom"Third party match claim and 100% perceent the claim my video Manually because at a Same time get Four claim ,, this impossible

I am dispute this Calim they reject my dispute and say me you dont have right to upload this video

I have permission to upload Fail compilation video

Plz any one tell me how how do i report this Issue Directly to Youtube

Because 100% sure totally Fail Claim and Iricom is Scam network which they make money to other people video and i am already read to much Report about this network

Seriously i wanna f**k this network they make money my videos
This happens when the content does not belong to you, which by the looks of it, none of your videos belong to you.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Moved this to the youtube help section :)