Need an Intro/Outro/SFX?

DT Black Hawk

I <3 YTtalk Crazy Gamer & Commentator HUGE Helper
Well I can help! I'm not much of an editor or designer but have taken classes and can work around programs such as (Sony Vegas Pro 11, Adobe After Effects CS4, Arcsoft Showbiz, Adobe Photoshop CS5, etc) You can check out my short videos on what I started with for a custom intro right below!. But anyways if you do need help just answer the questions below and Ill get back to you ASAP!
*Remember I just made my intros/outros like that for ME I can definitely make others*

~What styles do you like? ex. Weapons, action, explosions,

~Do you want fly in text? ex. Movie type intro, stamped text, shattered letters

~Multiple camera angles?

~Background clips?

~How do you want your name to appear? ex. fly in, pop up, breakdown

*If you don't want that specific of detailing just simply explain what you want!*

Well I can help! I'm not much of an editor or designer but have taken classes and can work around programs such as (Sony Vegas Pro 11, Adobe After Effects CS4, Arcsoft Showbiz, Adobe Photoshop CS5, etc) You can check out my short videos on what I started with for a custom intro right below!. But anyways if you do need help just answer the questions below and Ill get back to you ASAP!
*Remember I just made my intros/outros like that for ME I can definitely make others*

Simple and Modern Outro please
Shattered Letters would be nice
~Multiple camera angles?
An outro without any video is okay
~Background clips?
Just something simple and clean cut. No videos needed
No video required. You can just make it in Photoshop
*If you don't want that specific of detailing just simply explain what you want!*

Can I get an outro? :D

~Multiple camera angles?
~Background clips?

Thanks!

Can I get an outro? :D

~Multiple camera angles?
~Background clips?

Thanks!
Alright sounds good! Do you happen to have skype by any chance? That would be the best way for me to get a hold of you and send you the file! I'll start right now with some rough drafts and send them your way until you get what you want! But just to make sure I'm clear here you only want a still shot of shattered text saying your channel name? Did you want subscribe & thanks for watching?

Alright sounds good! Do you happen to have skype by any chance? That would be the best way for me to get a hold of you and send you the file! I'll start right now with some rough drafts and send them your way until you get what you want! But just to make sure I'm clear here you only want a still shot of shattered text saying your channel name? Did you want subscribe & thanks for watching?
Yeah a shot of that on top and a section for "Subscribe" and "In case you missed my Last Video" in a box. Nice channel BTW My Skype is kkushalbeatzz.

Yeah a shot of that on top and a section for "Subscribe" and "In case you missed my Last Video" in a box. Nice channel BTW My Skype is kkushalbeatzz.
Okie dokie, I got a good idea of what to do I'll have it done sometime today alright and I'll contact you via skype. Make sure your just online so when I'm done ill just send you the file :] and don't forget to mention me haha this will help me get my name out helping others like this! Thank you again

Okie dokie, I got a good idea of what to do I'll have it done sometime today alright and I'll contact you via skype. Make sure your just online so when I'm done ill just send you the file :] and don't forget to mention me haha this will help me get my name out helping others like this! Thank you again
Yeah bro no problem! I'll make you a shoutout video. Look forward to seeing it! :D

Back