• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My Video on the TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Here's the video of the show that featured my video, if you go to the 8:00 mark you can see how they used it, lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1382738395,1382738348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's the video of the show that featured my video, if you go to the 8:00 mark you can see how they used it, lol
I've already received a comment that this show sent them to my channel

Pretty cool man. Did Fox News pay you to use the footage? If so, how much? If not, why the hell not?!

Pretty cool man. Did Fox News pay you to use the footage? If so, how much? If not, why the hell not?!
No pay, but they plugged my channel and will be sharing my video on their FB and Twitter page. I've already gotten a comment saying they came to my channel because of Fox. Just think, if I would ask for money, they would probably just find another dog video with dogs running around and I would get no traffic (and my dogs wouldn't be on TV). Now if they wouldn't plug my channel, I would have asked for some kind of compensation, but just having the channel name be posted on Fox is good enough for me.

No pay, but they plugged my channel and will be sharing my video on their FB and Twitter page. I've already gotten a comment saying they came to my channel because of Fox. Just think, if I would ask for money, they would probably just find another dog video with dogs running around and I would get no traffic (and my dogs wouldn't be on TV). Now if they wouldn't plug my channel, I would have asked for some kind of compensation, but just having the channel name be posted on Fox is good enough for me.
Well at least it's something. It's nice to get that kind of exposure from a big company like Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back