My video is stuck at 301 views

My video i posted is stuck at 301 views, and it says it should fix within a few hours. But its a day and a half later and its still 301 views. Help????
At least introduce yourself first, dude. >_>

Anyway, my video's been stuck at 301 views as well for the past 4 or 5 days.

That happens to me too, but they eventually update themselves.[DOUBLEPOST=1366316572,1366316430][/DOUBLEPOST]
i just checked that video and you are right, i dont see no comments and just one dislike.
lots of views and lots of likes with just one dislike an no commentes :confused: that is a bit suspicious -_-

Yeah and all of his other videos haven't reached 300+ views. Some of them videos only have 8 views.

My first video actually reached 301 a few days ago as well (probably because I doing a lot to promote), and it still isn't fixed either. So yeah, it takes quite a while to update. I think when youtube recognizes you have those 301 it will update the counter (my analytics/channel page have only counted 230 so far)

301 is the number of views when a video's view count freezes, it should be fixed with in a day or two, you lucky youtuber :p

if you're video gets stuck at 301 views it's because it has reached those views in what google class as a short amount of time so they want to make sure these views are legitimate. If it stays at 301 for a long period of time it's because it's not gaining loads of views anymore so they don't feel the need to do the view check faster. But, if you haven't got all those 301 views legit then number will freeze until it does actually reach that number.

Back