• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My Goals for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrToxicVortex

At the end of October 2013 i posted my first youtube video , In under 2 months i have recieved 63 subscribers and hope to get 70 by the end of the year. Next year i want to hit 200 subscribers by the end of May, If you think that this target is reachable tell me in the comments ,also tell me if 63 subscribers is alot to get in under 2 months of starting

At the end of October 2013 i posted my first youtube video , In under 2 months i have recieved 63 subscribers and hope to get 70 by the end of the year. Next year i want to hit 200 subscribers by the end of May, If you think that this target is reachable tell me in the comments ,also tell me if 63 subscribers is alot to get in under 2 months of starting
That's a good start! All the best with reaching 70. :p It's always hard to get noticed at first. It gets easier as you gain more subscribers.

Thanks for the comments im only 3 away now !!![DOUBLEPOST=1387232381,1387211990][/DOUBLEPOST]Im 2 away from my goal by christmas - Oh im so excited[DOUBLEPOST=1387266605][/DOUBLEPOST]you are all epic[DOUBLEPOST=1387318745][/DOUBLEPOST]I HAVE PASSED MY TARGET I AM CURREENTLY ON 74 so happy

Congrats on getting this far, and I wish you luck to reach your goals. Anything is possible as long as you have your mind set on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back