Music promoter, partner network

Patrik

Hey there!

Do you guys know a good network to be partner with when you have a promoting channel?
I have been searching for it and have asked many but no answers :/

Any tips to a good network? :)

Best regards
Patrik

Hey there!

Do you guys know a good network to be partner with when you have a promoting channel?

Best regards
Patrik
Most networks are REALLY strict on that type of thing , you need to make sure you have written/emailed permission for ALL songs. Because if you were to get a copyright strike the network would have to pay 0.05$ to 5k$ for it to be removed, either that or they`ll un-partner you.

Theres a guy on this forum called FreebieFM who does the same thing you do and I`m pretty sure hes with Maker Studios, I know Fullscreen have a thing for Music people too (FAM or something like that)

Thanks for the info! And yes i have permission for all the songs and i have contact with the producer daily! And i have no opyright strikes what i know and i have tried Fullscreen but they told me that they diden't do partnership with promoters :/

Most networks are REALLY strict on that type of thing , you need to make sure you have written/emailed permission for ALL songs. Because if you were to get a copyright strike the network would have to pay 0.05$ to 5k$ for it to be removed, either that or they`ll un-partner you.

Theres a guy on this forum called FreebieFM who does the same thing you do and I`m pretty sure hes with Maker Studios, I know Fullscreen have a thing for Music people too (FAM or something like that)
this helped me too, but I'm not looking to get partnered yet :)

Hey there!

Best regards
Patrik

Hi Patrik,

I'm looking at your channel right now and it looks like you're doing well for yourself! Our network has a bunch of music-type promoting channels, and we'd love to have you on board. Message me if you have any questions.

Hi Patrik,

I'm looking at your channel right now and it looks like you're doing well for yourself! Our network has a bunch of music-type promoting channels, and we'd love to have you on board. Message me if you have any questions.

Thanks bro! really nice of ya to send this and im going to think about it :) Again, thanks!

Hey

I promote music too, like you and I'm with RPM :)
Just make sure you got permission from the artist or it are free tracks.

Greets

Hey bro :)

Yeah i got premission from them, i have daily contact with them and all the tracks i have on my channel is from them ore i have asked if i can upload them :)
Really nice channel btw! (Subscribed) ;)

Hey bro :)

Yeah i got premission from them, i have daily contact with them and all the tracks i have on my channel is from them ore i have asked if i can upload them :)
Really nice channel btw! (Subscribed) ;)
Thanks man! good luck getting partnered! your channel looks nice too (subbed :))

Back