Moving Between Social Blade and Adsense

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
This is mainly aimed at current social blade partners, but all help is appreciated. I'm still not getting solid answers about how much social blade will help my page. I have seen some people say that full screen actually harmed their revenue. Will Adsense allow you to re-monetize if you don't like the partner's effect on revenue? Also, how much do social blade clicks usually generate? It seems like Adsense averages around 4 or 5 cents per click.

well your scenario is basically this; I become a partner with SB and notice that it is not going well for me..etc than i want to reconnect my adsense to youtube, but i wont be able to, here's why? because im under a contract which will last for 1 year...it wont happen because of the contract. on another note, FullScreen does not hurt your revenue they have pretty high cmp that you can make with them (Ex: $15, not a real number just because i dont think im allow to say the actual number) but the person just needs to look through their FS account and the offer there.

well your scenario is basically this; I become a partner with SB and notice that it is not going well for me..etc than i want to reconnect my adsense to youtube, but i wont be able to, here's why? because im under a contract which will last for 1 year...it wont happen because of the contract. on another note, FullScreen does not hurt your revenue they have pretty high cmp that you can make with them (Ex: $15, not a real number just because i dont think im allow to say the actual number) but the person just needs to look through their FS account and the offer there.
Ok, so are you actually a Social Blade member or did you type this up hypothetically from my point of view? I want to hear from somebody that is actually a Social Blade member. From what I have seen I don't think Social Blade has a 1 year contract, but I won't know unless somebody else that is a SB member lets me know or I get the offer.

Ok, so are you actually a Social Blade member or did you type this up hypothetically from my point of view? I want to hear from somebody that is actually a Social Blade member. From what I have seen I don't think Social Blade has a 1 year contract, but I won't know unless somebody else that is a SB member lets me know or I get the offer.
no im not a SB partner im with FS but before i became a partner with FS i got offer the contract to SB but i never signed it and their contract is for a 1 year

Back