More ads on the left side!

davion100

Awesome Let's Plays
Looks they found a new place to put ads. This is great news for people that are with AdSense :D

Без име.jpg

What ads? >:3

<3 Adblock Plus
A lot of people disable it for YouTube, so that their favorite content creators can still make money off their videos.

Looks they found a new place to put ads. This is great news for people that are with AdSense :D

That doesn't look normal. It may be a virus that infected your computer. That happened to me once, I started seeing multiple ads pop up on pages where I knew they shouldn't be. I did a system restore, and what do you know, they all went away! The ad looks out of place, so I'm just saying.

A lot of people disable it for YouTube, so that their favorite content creators can still make money off their videos.

That doesn't look normal. It may be a virus that infected your computer. That happened to me once, I started seeing multiple ads pop up on pages where I knew they shouldn't be. I did a system restore, and what do you know, they all went away! The ad looks out of place, so I'm just saying.
I don't think it's a virus. There was a lot of unused space there.

like most people said.. thats doenst look like google ads. it looks like one of those ads that once you click on it it will download any type of virus or malware to your computer.. -_-

Back