Monetization

nickashleygaming

Visit my channel TODAY!
My Monetization tab has been disabled but the email address to it isn't even mine. Been trying to get it all sorted out as it will affect me being in a network but all I get referred to is the support which isn't helpful at all..

Just soo annoying as I'm not bothered about being paid to make videos but one of my goals is to be partnered.

This is just a little rant so sorry about it. Has anyone else going or been through this?

On my other channel my monetization tab was disabled. There wasn't much I could do about it, you can try by removing any videos with copyright infringement and requesting monetization. Or try getting partnered with Fullscreen.

On my other channel my monetization tab was disabled. There wasn't much I could do about it, you can try by removing any videos with copyright infringement and requesting monetization. Or try getting partnered with Fullscreen.
I have no copyright infringement videos on and my account is in good standings.. Think my account was hacked when I stopped for a while... and does FullScreen sort it out for you or something?

Fullscreen hold licenses for certain content. Your account may be in good standing but do you have any content matches? It's not as bad as a copyright strike and won't affect your standing to my knowledge, but it can still cause monetisation issues.

You can't be partnered if your Adsense has been disabled (or someone else's that was linked to your Monetization)

You also aren't allowed to monetize gaming videos with adsense. You can join a network that allows gaming videos. But with just a normal YouTube account with adsense its not allowed. That might of been the reason you have been disabled. And unfortunately with a disabled adsense account you can't join a network.

Would it be worth making a new channel and switching my content over? and just start from scratch? only sucks coz I nearly have 200 subs

Back