Monetization Reapply Button Still Greyed Out

nandadas

Reaction score
Applied for monetization & was declined, said copyrighted material. Deleted every single video with any copyright. Then said reused content - had some vids of reading from books, deleted them all. All vids are now 100% my own original content. A month later now and nothing's changed - still says reused content, no indication whatsoever of why, no way to contact Youtube - you just get sent in circles, no Youtube community support forum either, it's currently not working. My account shows I have the other requirements met and says I can reapply after May 12 which was a month ago and the reapply button still don't work, it's just stuck in limbo. Any suggestions here ?

Thanks,
Mike

Joseph Jacob

Reaction score
  1. Appeal the Decision: Look for an option to appeal the monetization decision within your YouTube Studio account. Provide a clear explanation of the changes you made, emphasizing that your content is now 100% original. Include any relevant details that may support your case.
  2. Review Content Guidelines: Double-check YouTube's content guidelines to ensure your videos comply with all the requirements. Pay attention to factors such as video quality, metadata, thumbnails, and appropriate tags.

Reactions: nandadas

KazinoTiz

Reaction score
Online kazino vietne ir kluvis par loti popularu izklaides veidu visa pasaule, tostarp ari Latvija. Tas sniedz iespeju izbaudit speles un pameginat https://www.postfactum.lv/live-cats-dod-speletajam-iespeju-sazinaties-ar-tiesaistes-kazino-dileriem savas spejas virtuali.
Online kazino apstiprina plasu spelu piedavajumu, ietverot no klasiskajam galda spelem, piemeram, ruletes un blekdzeks, lidz dazadu viensarmijas banditiem un video pokera spelem. Katram kazino apmekletajam ir varbutiba, lai izveletos savo iecienito speli un bauditu aizraujosu atmosferu, kas saistita ar naudas azartspelem. Ir ari daudzas kazino speles pieejamas dazadas deribu iespejas, kas dod varbutibu pielagoties saviem izveles kriterijiem un riskam.
Viena no uzsvertajam lietam par online kazino ir ta piedavatie bonusi un kampanas. Lielaka dala online kazino izdod speletajiem diversus bonusus, piemeram, iemaksas bonusus vai bezmaksas griezienus.

nandadas

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback, though the deadline to appeal had already passed, and it says I could reapply by May 12th, but so far reapply button is still greyed out - so there's no way to appeal, to reapply, or to contact youtube. Just stuck in limbo.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score