MIXING COFFEE WITH BEER! | Get To Know Me Tag

DuncanT

Super Poster
Hey guys!

So this weeks video is a "Get To Know Me" video! This is also my first video since I got 100 subscibers!

I hope you will enjoy!

Nice video hahahaha I never thought about mixing those two together. Nice Job on 100 subs. I'm glad I can say I'm one of those. I am so close to 100 as well Duncan I'm at 95 almost there !!![DOUBLEPOST=1473865015,1473864919][/DOUBLEPOST]It's odd I've noticed not a whole lot of people respond or post in some of these threads on the entertainment section even though there's alot of people on this section.

Nice video hahahaha I never thought about mixing those two together. Nice Job on 100 subs. I'm glad I can say I'm one of those. I am so close to 100 as well Duncan I'm at 95 almost there !!![DOUBLEPOST=1473865015,1473864919][/DOUBLEPOST]It's odd I've noticed not a whole lot of people respond or post in some of these threads on the entertainment section even though there's alot of people on this section.

You'll get the 100 soon! Yeah... everyone just wants to post their video and leave :(

Yep Duncan I just hit 100!!!!!!!! I'm gonna make a video this weekend and it will be my 100 subscribe mark. And yeah idk y they don't chat more it sucks

Back