Channel Type
Director
can you tell me what are some good mics for a decent price

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Turtle beach x12 - $60 best headset for its price, just like buying a new game and great sound. I had this back when it was the X1 and comepletly loved it. No batteries so always count on it for whenever you want to game. Wires get messy so keep them organized.

Siberia V2 - $90-110? forget lol if your willing to go up a bit higher a brillant headset for pc xbox and ps3. Also works perfectly with an ipod. Very comfortable lightweight design for longer sessions, but blocks out outside disturbances such as your mom saying get off :D

Astro A40 250-300 i have these but they broke:mad: Definetly by far my favorite headset, will not be buying again bbecause of the price, but many pros choose this headset because sponsors pay for their setup. Same description as the top but provides 7.1 adobe surrond sound.

My choice for price is the x12, choice for want amazing quality, but dont wanna go bankrupt, sibera v2 and if you can afford, you wont be dissappointed with the Astros

(here are a list of the headsets compamnies, you can google search them)(respectively)

1. TurtleBeach
2.SteelSeries
3.AstroGaming

please like this post if i helped you ;)

good luck with finding a headset

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
thnxs
Turtle beach x12 - $60 best headset for its price, just like buying a new game and great sound. I had this back when it was the X1 and comepletly loved it. No batteries so always count on it for whenever you want to game. Wires get messy so keep them organized.

Siberia V2 - $90-110? forget lol if your willing to go up a bit higher a brillant headset for pc xbox and ps3. Also works perfectly with an ipod. Very comfortable lightweight design for longer sessions, but blocks out outside disturbances such as your mom saying get off :D

Astro A40 250-300 i have these but they broke:mad: Definetly by far my favorite headset, will not be buying again bbecause of the price, but many pros choose this headset because sponsors pay for their setup. Same description as the top but provides 7.1 adobe surrond sound.

My choice for price is the x12, choice for want amazing quality, but dont wanna go bankrupt, sibera v2 and if you can afford, you wont be dissappointed with the Astros

(here are a list of the headsets compamnies, you can google search them)(respectively)

1. TurtleBeach
2.SteelSeries
3.AstroGaming

please like this post if i helped you ;)

good luck with finding a headset

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd honestly go for the "rode shotgun mic ntg 2".
(no "rode shotgun mic ntg 2")
(with "rode shotgun mic ntg 2")
The great thing about it is doesn't have to run XLR to XLR, due to it have a battery slot. Thus you can get a XLR to mic jack input and the microphone still has rather good quality sound.
Without having to spend money on a camcorder that's above the pro-consumer level.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
if you want something for a similar price to a gaming headset, but is just a mic, then I would recommend the Blue Snowball mic or something made by the same company. They do some very reasonably priced microphones that produce great sound quality (and as far as I know, a lot of the big youtube commentators use a mic of some sort by that company). Myself, I use a turtle beach X11 headset.

ViciousXUSMC

Master Viking
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What do you need the mic for, and what is your budget.

Without that information its impossible to recommend anything. People may be telling you to get a gaming headset and you want to record acoustic guitar.

Stay away from boutique brands like Astro Gaming, Razer, ETC they inflate there products price greatly based on brand and not on quality. Rampant fanboi's will cry to the heavens its good products but real professionals that have used alternative hardware know you can get better things for the money.

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you looking for headsets for gaming, or video mics?