Men Of Yoshiwara [Visual Novel] - Full Narration

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
I present to you my latest Let's Play, and the big reason why I've been active on YouTube again.

I am a big fan of otome games (girl games) in the visual novel style. While we see these pop up here and again as Let's Plays, usually there is no reaction, commentary, or any acting. Pulling together some brave and talented (or potentially desperate) friends, we decided to do this Let's Play together with full narration. All of the people involved have worked in voice over in some capacity from video games to commercial to animation. While this reading is more about fun and there is no director involved (in fact, I let everyone pick their characters based on nothing but pictures, having no clue what the plot even was), it is a fun exercise for us---as actors---which I thought would be enjoyable for everybody.

Since this is our first foray into this type of commentary, we're getting into the grove of it. Watch out for new episodes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'll also be updating this thread with new videos.

For our next project, we'll actually cast each person as best as we're able to (with it being blind and all).

Here's the first chapter for Hayabusa, and where we get a little more serious... and by a little, I really mean a little.[DOUBLEPOST=1447889979,1447859799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's our third episode where we meet Takao, Kikuya's number one manwhore! I mean, gentleman... that's the appropriate term, but there's nothing really appropriate about this let's play...[DOUBLEPOST=1448068471][/DOUBLEPOST]
And our fourth episode appears!

[DOUBLEPOST=1448326584][/DOUBLEPOST]

And with the latest chapter we run into a tsundere. I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed and thankful for the sheer amount of support for this series. <3​

Back