Maximum Featured Channels On Youtube

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Does anyone know what the maximum amount of channels you can have in your box is? I am considering doing an exchange with as many people on here as possible where we box them on the YTtalkTV channel and in return they would link to the forums on theirs and I am wondering if we could run out of spaces if we do that.

Thanks.

I dont think there is a limit but on a side note it might make your channel look wierd if you get too many people.

Anyhow I have had the forum link up for ages and I boxed the yttalk channel a long time ago too. I know my channel is offbeat so I dont worry about others boxing me too much haha. I have traded with a few people because their channels are also animated in some way. I dont know how much traffic you would get from me though my channel is mostly visited by hardcore geeks trying to figure out how to make terrain in photoshop or something wierd like that.

Yeah if you have too many, then none of them will stand out and the later ones you add will just be getting ignored unless you rotate them or something, perhaps make a certain amount of yttalk cash a requirement too?

I believe the limit used to be 16. Since the switch to cosmic panda, I'm not sure if that's still true, but it was around that value.

Back