marketing for smaller channels

BuildALot Acres

I am currently at 59 subs. I was thinking about having some merch made up for my 100 subscriber special. I'd give some away to subs, and sell the rest. I'm not looking to make profit on it, I mainly want to have my shirts, hats, whatever out there so people see it. Seems like it could get at least a few subs. I would spin it in such a way that this "early" merch would be a one time run only and would mean the person wearing it is an original sub.

Anyone do this? Was it worth the trouble?

Thanks

When I go out, I seldom ever see people advertising YouTube on clothing. Small businesses like landscapers, painters, carpenters, plumbers, etc. do it all the time. I'm gonna try it and see how it works.

If you're doing it to celebrate you hitting 100 subs, that's great. If you're doing it thinking it will grow your channel, it won't. Never PAY to advertise your channel.

I am currently at 59 subs. I was thinking about having some merch made up for my 100 subscriber special. I'd give some away to subs, and sell the rest. I'm not looking to make profit on it, I mainly want to have my shirts, vlone hats, whatever out there so people see it. Seems like it could get at least a few subs. I would spin it in such a way that this "early" merch would be a one time run only and would mean the person wearing it is an original sub.

Anyone do this? Was it worth the trouble?

Thanks
It is a good idea for a channel like this. I would say that you should do this.

Back