Services Making your channel look professional.

-TheSymbolArts offers all Graphic Designs for free, so make sure to check our channel if you wish to order any of the items described below-

So I see heaps of people want advice and tips to make there channel look professional. After almost 3 Years of being a YouTube Content Creator and Graphic Designer, I can give you guys the best tips and advice for making your channel look good.

Step 1. - Channel Avatars
Your avatar is the symbol of your channel, if you comment on a video or inbox someone, that avatar is the first thing that will grab there attention. You might have xJawz quality videos, but if they see a crappy avatar there chances of clicking on it and checking out your channel are small. So make sure you have a top quality Avatar

Step 2 - Channel Backgrounds
This is the biggest step in making your channel look professional, but it's also the biggest cause of un-attractive channels. As a designer, I have seen first hand the benefits of an attractive background. You want your background to be simple, to much clutter and no one will pay attention to it. Clean, Basic and Simple can win subscribers quickly and fast, all because your channel looks the part.

Step 3 - Intros
Now, Intros are one of the hardest things to get for your channel. Plenty of people make intros, but plenty of people charge for a half-decent introduction as well. Which is understandable, they can take hours of work to make and are usually custom made for you. But, If you want a nice and simple 2D Intro TheSymbolArts would love to help

Step 4 - Thumbnails
Thumbnails surprisingly pay a major part in your channels appearance. That tiny graphic can bridge the gap between watching and not watching a video on your channel. I have been mistaken plenty of times with bad thumbnails leading to great content. So, having an attractive yet simple thumbnail can make a really big difference.

These are the most simple and basic needs for a good looking channel. If you want to know more information into the real guts of your channel, or want to order some Graphics. Then add me on Skype or PM the YouTube Channel.

Channel: /TheSymbolArts

Talk to you guys later,
Pozitives
SymbolArts Leader

The SymbolArts = Biggest legend ever!

I would like to request a 2d intro then please.

I will also subscribe and have you in my feature list if you would like for your hard work :D

Back